Card Recognition

Sunday, July 10, 2011

CASE Study WPlus9 cards






Dawn's card is the muse card for this week's CASE Study challenge and I was so inspired I made three cards :).  And since Dawn is the mastermind behind WPlus9 stamps I thought it would be a good opportunity to pull out my WPlus9 stamps.  And since there's still a bit of time left in the Moxie Fab World "Stamp It" challenge I'll add this to that challenge too.

Materials: WPlus9 Woodgrain Silhouettes flowers, WPlus9 Spring Post sentiments, Tim Holtz distress ink: dusty concord, fired brick, mustard seed, Versafine black ink, Versacolor Cactus Green ink, vellum, white and black card stock, scor-pad, Fiskars rotary scallop cuter

16 comments:

Trinh said...

What a striking design, Erin! I love the bold colors on white and the vellum strip.

Trinh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen B. said...

Is this another set? It should be! I would never attempted to layer such strong colors but I'm going to now! Wow, these are beautiful.

artfuldelight said...

Wow, beautiful cards!!!!

jen said...

what a gorgeous bouquet!! these are all so pretty & a great case!

lynn said...

sweet set of cards, erin, and i love dawns stamps, too! love the colors on the last card!

Shirley said...

Those are totally gorgeous!!!

chilli pip said...

Lovely colorful trio, the last one is my favourite

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful notecards, Erin!!!

Victoria said...

Great Trio! I love those flowers and your technique.

Sylvia said...

Your cards are so lovely, Erin! Beautiful layered stamping.

Dawn said...

The layered stamping looks amazing Erin! Love the combo of bright colors paired with the crisp white.

Cath said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking these up to the Stamp It! Cards Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Cristina said...

These are GORGEOUS!!! Seriously, I'm drooling. Love them.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Super pretty and very creative! Love them!

Emily Leiphart said...

What a wonderful set! I love the colours of those flowers!