Card Recognition

Friday, August 5, 2011

friend to friend






And while I was searching through Cristina's blog for inspiration I revisited this card, which almost made me buy this WPlus9 set (I'm still holding out, but I might change my mind).  So I did a second card for the CASE Study birthday bash.  I tried the card in two different ways, the first one uses a CAS take on the Make It Monday technique and the second one is just a one layer card.

Materials: PTI Fillable Frames #4 and #11 and Happy Trails, PTI Fillable Frames #4 die, Versafine black ink, Tim Holtz distress ink mustard seed and wild honey, Fiskars corner rounder

16 comments:

Kara said...

love that sweet dragonfly...i have a card in progress with this image:)....great card!!

Maureen Merritt said...

Wow, I love this card. I just CASE'd Cristina, now I'm going to have to CASE you :)

Charlene said...

Great CAS card, Erin!
Thanks for visiting us at May Arts Ribbon!

jen said...

these are great- the bees are my fave! :D

Arlene said...

Great job on your CASEd card...love it! :)

Karen B. said...

Yay for one layer beauties! Great colors, Erin, and great designs.

Gwen said...

Such beautiful CAS cards! Fantastic!

Lisa Petrella said...

Way to ROCK that Happy Trails set, Erin!!! I'm still holding out on purchasing that one, but I really just might have to give in...and SOON!!!

Aimes said...

These are great cards, Erin! I love how Cristina inspired you not once, but twice! :D
Thanks for partying along with us!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Emily Leiphart said...

I love your take on Cristina's card! Both are beautiful, especially the wondow version. I must try that!

Andrea Ewen said...

Awesome take on Cristina's card, the yellow and black accents are perfect on the white background! So glad to have you joining in on our CASE Study celebration!

Holly said...

great card. So clean and crisp. excellent.

Tracey McNeely said...

Really lovely card, clean and simple.

Cristina said...

You are so sweet. That's one my favorite cards! And your version is fantastic! I have that PTI die/stamp, too. I should use it to CASE you back now. :) Big hugs!

cbuswell said...

Wonderful take on Cristina's fab card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh how gorgeous and clever! Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)