Card Recognition

Friday, August 5, 2011

FWF Happy Birthday CASE style



Friends with Flair so I thought I'd do my take on Ms. Gallery winner Cristina's card for the big CASE Study birthday bash in Unity stamps.  A friend of a friend just ordered 10 birthday cards and I've been raiding my stash lately, so I really need to make a few of these, but I'm really bad at mass producing.  Inspiration hit me in a big way while surfing through Cristina's blog, so please click on my other post for the other card I made for the CASE Study challenge.  There's a tiny bit more time left in the Moxie Fab World "Fanatical About Botanical" challenge and man are there some fabulous cards in there....  here's my humble submission.

Materials: Unity Bit of Burlap, Unity sentiment, Unity Life is Fabulous butterfly, Spellbinders Label 8, PTI kraft card stock, black sharpie, Tim Holtz distress ink fired brick and worn lipstick

23 comments:

Ruby said...

Your cards are gorgeous. Love the red and white colour scheme. The butterflies just stand out. Beautiful work.

shuggy said...

very nice!

{PaperCrafterAnonymous} said...

Gorgeous Card

Sarah said...

Love the Burlap background...and butterflies! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah said...

Love the Burlap background...and butterflies! Thanks for sharing!

Jingle said...

Oh, I just lvoe both of these! I think the bottom one is my favorite! I always love white no white!

Eva said...

Beautiful cards, love the CAS design.

Danie May said...

These are both gorgeous. I so love butterflies. Just beautiful!

lynn said...

lovely case, erin!

Anne said...

Gorgeous butterflies! I love how you have them lifting off the card!

Linda said...

ho i love your butterfly too cute. But I am a butterfly preson Lol. I have butterflies in my room too.

sharon g said...

Simple and nice. Good job.

Kary said...

Hi Erin! Cute cards, I esp like how clean and simple the cards are, and so very pretty. {smiles}

Jocelyn Olson said...

LOVE your card! The burlap background is so fabulous and I love the colors. Gorgeous!!

marilyn said...

LOVE this.

Beejay said...

Very sweet! Love the red!

jen said...

love your CASE!!! and yay for the order! congrats!

Atif said...

Very sweet and fabulous cars designing.....

Scratch Cards
clear business cards

jennifer mitten said...

I love these. Butterflies are always my faves!

Andrea Ewen said...

Beautiful butterfly and an absolute gorgeous CASE of Cristina's card!

Cath said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Fanatical About Botanical challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Cristina said...

A. Dorable! I love the red, I love the stitching! And again, I'm so flattered that you chose one of my cards! xoxo!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Aww, what a gorgeous card, fabulous CASE! Thank you so much for joining in our Anniversary festivities! :)