Card Recognition

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CASE Study Christmas cards





This week's CASE Study is seriously CAS perfection.  I had to ink up my new Hero Arts stamps I won from Joy.  And since I keep running out of time to photograph my cards before heading to work, (click here to see what's in the background of my photo location) I had to bring today's card with me, and then I promptly sold them to my head housekeeper!  There's still time to enter my giveaway on this post and a special shout out to Yvonne's fabulous layout on her blog (that's my little guy covered in ice cream).  And last, but not least, thanks to the ColourQ gals for spotlighting my fun wine tag from last week, always nice to get a little pat on the back once in awhile.

Materials: Hero Arts Poinsetta & Berries, PTI Photo Finishers, Stampendous dots, PTI white card stock, Coredinations red card stock, vellum, Twinery charcoal and Marschino twine, Making Memories eyelets, PTI photo finishers dies, EK Success corner rounder punch

11 comments:

Joy said...

Gorgeous cards Erin, love your take on the CASE card...glad you got the stamps okay and that you are having fun with them...hugs

Christina said...

Beautiful CASEs! I especially love the twine running up the side of each card. This is really a perfect CAS design, isn't it? I could use it over and over!

lynn said...

i didn't realize that ice cream covered fellow was yours--too cute! love the flowered cards--congrats on the feature! gorgeous fall pic, too!

Lynn said...

A belated congrats on your ColourQ win! And..I love your cards...they would make a great card set!

Karen B. said...

Super great CAS cards, love those big blooms on each. Congrats on your ColorQ mention too, so deserving!

yyam said...

These are awesome! Love that one stamp can look so different! :)

Andrea Ewen said...

Gorgeous in both color palettes! Love that floral stamp...it's just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

CanadianScraps43 said...

Great take on the challenge Erin. Love these cards and hope that you win.

alexandra s.m. said...

Great cards Erin!
TFS~

jen said...

Congrats on your spotlight!
These are really gorgeous! No wonder she snagged them immediately! :) love the shape...

Kary said...

Great job on the cards, Erin!! And congrats for the ColourQ spotlight!!