Card Recognition

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A note of thanks and some gift cards


Happy Sunday!  Anyone else feeling the hustle and bustle of the holidays?  A note of thanks, always a good card to have on hand during this time of the year.  I've used this week's 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday sketch.  Please come check out the other DT cards, perhaps you'll be inspired to join us.  I used some of the elements from this week's CASE Study card for my inspiration.


And below are some really fun little gift card holders I created for a custom order, click here for the Two Peas in a Bucket template.  I just added some Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather paper and the PTI Think Big Favorites sentiment and I was done.  I think I might have to make some more!  Wee Memories is having an "Free For All" challenge this week and I'm going to enter these there.



Materials: Card: Stamps: PTI Happy trails sentiment, Dies: PTI Mat Stack 3 dies, PTI Happy Trails die, PTI Edgers die, Patterned paper from my stash,  Coredinations cardstock, PTI white card stock, Versafine black ink, Tim Holtz Distress ink antique linen

Gift cards: Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather patterned paper, PTI kraft card stock, PTI Think Big Favorites #9, white gel pen, Sharpie black market, Versafine black ink, Stampendous clear embossing powder

15 comments:

lynn said...

such a sweet looking card, erin:) and thanks for the link, -love your gift card holders!

Joyce said...

Your thank you card is so beautiful, and I love those gift card holders. That will be a handy pattern to remember. I often give out gift cards.

Karen B. said...

So pretty Erin, great color choices. And those gift card holders turned out perfect!

Cristina said...

I love what you did with the inspiration card! It's so pretty! (And your gc holders came out great!). Thanks for playing along with us CASE Study!

Christina said...

Pretty! I like how you used the Mat Stack 3, and I loved the bracket edge on the patterned paper. I'm going to have to give those edger dies another look! Cute GC holders, too--you can never have too many of those on hand!

Lisa said...

Pretty card,great wintery colors! And those little gift card holders are adorable!!!

Kary said...

The butterfly card is so sweet!! And the Gift card holders are Fabulous!! Love the design!!

cbuswell said...

Very sweet! Love your gift card holders too! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! : )

Kristina said...

Nice card, I like your butterflies!

Visiting from CASE Study
xo, Kristina
Please stop by and say hello!
www.pearlgateway.com

jen said...

Love the way you used the booked up die on the top card! and the gift card holders are FAB!!!!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful card Erin.. love it. thanks for playing at wee memories.

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

How cute are these polka dotted butterflies!! I love your gift card holders too, so elegant! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xo Chupa

Giovana said...

Fantastic creations Erin! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories Challenge!

Rose said...

love what you did with the sketch :) and the gift cards are awesome!!!

wendipooh13 said...

ohhhh love the sweet addition of the butterflies!!!!! and the gift card holders are sooo fun!!!!