Card Recognition

Thursday, March 15, 2012

coffee thanks friend and Embellish colors card



Thanks, there's nothing better than a true friend...  love this week's CASE Study challenge.  


Not sure on this card... but I need to make some book themed cards for a trade with a friend, so I utilized Amber's tutorial.  I've used the Embellish colors.

Materials: PTI Warm Happiness Too stamp and die, PTI In Bloom sentiment, Waltzingmouse Stamps Say it Loud, cardstock from scraps, Versafine black ink, Twinery charcoal black twine, glossy accents, PTI white card stock

2nd card: PTI All Booked Up, PTI Mat Stack 5, PTI Limitless Layers 1 3/4th inch die, PTI Mat Stack 5 die, EK Success circle punch, PTI All Booked Up impression plate, American Crafts pink card stock, vellum, PTI white card stock, water color pencils, Versafine black ink

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love them both...especially the coffee one!!!

Lynn said...

Wow! I love them both...but the coffee one...love, love, love the glossy accents!

Rose said...

the book one is so pretty! and i love the little houses!! :)

jen said...

Love them both, although I think you did the CASE study one just to taunt me. Great use of that die on the second!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is so pretty and Amber's tutorial is great!

Karen B. said...

I don't really know how you fit all of these in! Your ideas are just amazing! Love the boldness of the first card and the prettiness of the second card.

Aimes said...

Lovely cards Erin! Your first one has me wanting a cup of tea right now! LOL!
Thanks for joining us on CASE Study this week :)
x

Kate W. said...

I'm sure about your pink card! I love it! I love how you just colored the vase. I think your cased card is super cute too!

Teresa Kline said...

this is soooo adorable!

enjoy *~*

Vickie Z said...

Ohhh....those coffee cups are wonderful!!!