Card Recognition

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Congratulations


I was trying to figure out what dies I had that would work for this week's CASE Study challenge and I was a bit stumped, as I don't have any hearts (literal girl at it again)...  then I decided instead of building on top of eachother, I'd try the oposite and go negative dies.  I've used the blue colors from Laura's card so I can play along with the Moxie Fab World "Cure for the Winter Blues" challenge.


Materials: LifeStyle Crafts Celebrate Letterpress, SRM Stickers, Spellbinders large scallop dies, Coredinations card stock, PTI cream card stock

12 comments:

Christina said...

What a fun CASE, Erin! I just love nested frames and shades of blue, so even better when you put them together! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Katy said...

Your card is very pretty! Love the blue and how you did it!

Jay Gee said...

What a great idea using the negatives Erin - looks so effective :)

Karen B. said...

Cool, modern and graphic.

Maureen said...

oh, love your thought process!! That's what I love about this challenge...you can go to fun places with the inspiration :) The different blues are very effective! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

Emily Keaton said...

Cool effect, Erin! I love those blues!!

And thank you SO MUCH for the gorgeous card that arrived in my mail today. Thanks so much! Your note and fabulous creation made my day. And I LOVE those diecuts you sent! I'm gonna have fun with those :D. Thanks a million, my friend!!

Lynn said...

Hey literal girl :) wink! You rocked it! I'm glad you stuck with the challenge...love the negative dies.

yyam said...

Just lovely Erin! I really love the shades of blue. :)

~amy~ said...

Fun take on the challenges!!!

Rose said...

super card!!!! love the stacked dies :)

annieambriel said...

Lovely colour and layerings :)

Cath said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)