Card Recognition

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wine Labels, anniversary and friends



A wine label based on the latest CASE Study Challenge.  I have a guest coming to stay at the motel this weekend for her first wedding anniversary and since I love her food blog, I though it'd be fun to make her something special (I also happened to have met her earlier this year while taking photos in one of our local wine tasting shops).  Right, one of those days where there's never enough time, meant to post this hours ago.  For those of you who missed my giveaway link yesterday, check out yesterday's post.  



And since I'm a queen of multi-tasking, here's a last minute entry for this week's Play Date Cafe and Moxie Fab World's Spatter Technique challenge.  I'm toasting Karen for her new The Craft's Meow set, I just had to buy it-- what are friends for?

Materials: PTI Pretty Peonies, PTI white card stock, vellum, Hero Arts show ink, Versafine black ink, stampendous clear embossing powder,  My Mind's Eye rhinestones, Hero Arts gems, PTI edgers die, PTI limiltless layers oval die

Second Label: The Craft's Meow Aubrey Inspired, My Favorite Things die, PTI edgers die, Graphic 45 patterned paper, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist patterned paper, Versafine black ink, Tattered Angels black mist, PTI white card stock


13 comments:

Donna Bowman said...

Very pretty wine bottle label - love the little wine glasses! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week.

Jinny Newlin said...

Great labels, Erin! Those playful, wine glasses couldn't be any more perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Karen B. said...

I think you've found your niche and it is time to market, promotional guru girl! These are so lovely! Look what two hours can give, and thank you for showcasing Inspired by Audrey so lovely! (Can I pin it, you know, when I find time to do so?)

Rose said...

your are now crowned "the wine label queen" :)

*what do you use to glue the vellum on so it doesn't show??

still need to order a set of Karens stamps!!!

jen said...

These are beautiful!!! I'm sure your guest will love her pretty tag & gift- and LOVE that you've already put that pretty Audrey set to work!!!

Maureen said...

what a lovely and fun surprise this will be!! LOVE the PTI set too :) And to think I wasn't sure at first if I should get it!! LOL Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study this week :)

Lynn said...

Oh...how sweet...I am sure they will love it! Love the soft delicate flowers...you re rocking the vellum!

Christina said...

I will always see a wine bottle as naked without a beautiful gift tag because of you! I love how you mixed the open line and solid images of the peony on the first one, and the patterned wine glasses are adorable on the second one. Love the misting in the background, too. Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

Athena Kalindi Photography said...

You are so thoughtful Erin! Beautiful beautiful stuff you have here :)

~amy~ said...

Love them....You are the queen of challenges my friend...

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Wow, what a great idea!!! Beautifully done! Thanks Erin!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marcos and Jillena said...

We loved the wine label! Thank you for the special touch!