Card Recognition

Friday, June 1, 2012

Best Friend, celebrate today and every day

TGIF!  I've got a few projects to share this evening.  Procrastination crafting again, we won't talk about all the other things I should be doing.  

This card is for this week's CASE Study Challenge.  I used some Paper Smooch spritz and two American Crafts Garden Cafe stickers and the card was done in less then 5 minutes.  There's still a tiny bit of time left in the Moxie Fab World Spatter Technique challenge, so I think I'll add this to their challenge.



Next up is a label with this week's Play Date Cafe colors.  I don't often make one layer wine labels, but I made these one layer thank you cards yesterday in a total last minute effort to put together a gift for my son's teacher and I was inspired by Christina's post, and while I gave a solid effort to the card holder, I was too rushed for time, so went for the twine option.  So, since I haven't cleaned anything up, I used the PTI Rosie Posie and Happy Trails set to make the label.  I've used a bottle of Bailey's as my model, so while the label looks longer, it's just a shorter bottle to fit in my photo tent.  And since all of my goodies today have flowers I'm going to play along with the Young Crafters Unite challenge and the Simon Says Stamp Challenge "Anything Goes Challenge."



That's the crafty share for the day.  Been working really hard on my work blog projects this week, always an entertaining project, for a sneak peak on some of those posts click here.  And there's still time to play along with us at 365 Cards for a chance to win some fabulous paper from Heidi Stock Design, come check out some of this week's challenges and play along.

Materials: American Crafts Garden Cafe stickers, Paper Smooches spritz, PTI rustic white card stock

Label: PTI Rosie Posie and Happy Trails, PTI edgers die, EK success 1 3/4th circle punch and corner rounder, PTI pure poppy ink, Versacolor canary, Hero Arts Shadow ink soft blossom, Versafine black ink, fresh ink gray 

14 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Love your projects girlie!!! I feel a CASE coming on....if you don't mind!

Rose said...

5 mins, seriously ??? LOVE it :) fab job of spritzing and your thank you notes are CAS perfection :)

Karen B. said...

Erin, seriously, that first card is amazing! Love the colors, the collage, everything!

~amy~ said...

everything is super magnificent...Love your take on the Case and ooohhh...I got my Rosie Posie set yesterday:)

Christina said...

Wow, Erin, your first card is one of my absolute faves by you! Really fabulous! Love the Rosie Posie on the wine label and card set, too.

Suzanne Russell said...

All great projects! I am especially fond of the card for the CASE study challenge-You put all the spatter technique and elements together beautifully!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You have been a busy crafter, Erin! I like that big bold flower. It shows up on most of your projects, and looks different every time. :)

Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Stephanie @ A Steph-Made Life said...

Gorgeous cards & tag! I love the misting!! Thanks for playing along with us at Young Crafters Unite!

Jinny Newlin said...

You always know how to pack a post with beautiful inspiration, Erin! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Maureen said...

oh, splattering! I love it! I really need to try it! What a super fun card so sweet for a dear friend :) THanks for playing with us again over on CASE Study!

Jen W. said...

Love that splatter card! Still haven't had the nerve to try out that technique yet. Not sure why it makes me so nervous but given the issues I've had with embossing powder I can only imagine the damage I could do with some spray mist! LOL!

Greta said...

Love what you did with Rosie Posie. Thanks for the inspiration!

timepasshobbies said...

Lovely stuff! The card...the tag...super! :)

Marie / Legojenta said...

Great projects =) Thanks for joining our YCU challenge!