Card Recognition

Sunday, August 26, 2012

CASEd cards

Hello friends...  While procrastinating this morning I decided to look for inspiration for some DT cards through google reader and ended up with these two fun cards (and didn't make the DT card, oops).  First up, I saw Lynn's gorgeous card this morning, I've done a pretty good job of almost copying the card :)  Thanks Lynn.  



And because I wanted to play along with the CASE Study gals, this week the challenge is to CASE a player, so I went a looking and decide to use Dana's fun Paper Smooches chair card.  And since I had out the Paper Smooches Vogue Abode set I went for the minimilist use of this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS color challenge (see the pillow).




Materials: PTI Rosie Posie, Lawn Fawn chevron, SRM Stickers, Tim Holtz distress ink ripe persimmons and evergreen borough, PTI kraft ink, May Arts natural string, Perfect Pearls,  PTI Rosie Posie die, PTI rustic white card stock

Chair card: Paper Smooches Vogue Abode, PTI On My Couch Additions sentiment, Verafine black ink, Fresh Ink gray water color pencils, Bella Blvd patterned paper, Kaiser Crafts rhinestone, PTI white card stock

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous CASEs Erin...love the reds you chose on the first one..and I adore Dana's card too...you rocked the case of her card! Off to try and tackle some cards myself!

Dana Nelson said...

I'm so absolutely TICKLED that someone CASEd me!! lol! Thanks so much!
You made some lovely cards! Lynn has plenty of CASE-worthy stuff! ;)

~amy~ said...

awesome casing...everybody's cards are wonderful!

Karen B. said...

So glad that you got to create, even though it might not have been on your agenda. Great cards!

Rose said...

ok good for you making 2 awesome cards, and "bad girl" for putting off your dt work!! LOL

Maureen said...

adorable CASE of my bestie, Lynn! I thought that card was stunning too! AND congrats on the Moxie Fab gig this week! How exciting! I shouted, "I know her!" LOL

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Oh my word, aren't they both fantastic?! Mega CAS love :) Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)