Card Recognition

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Purple CASE Study



So I already played along with CASE Study Challenge once this past week, click here for my green version, but I wanted to use the other part of my PTI packaging while it was still sitting on my desk.  And since I'm working on some "congrats/good job" cards for a commission (that need to incorporate purple), I decided to to make a second card.  I was inspired by Joy's post about texty flowers, so I stamped the Hero Arts flower onto the HA Earth Designer papers and added a little distress ink with a water color pen and some Perfect Pearls.  Add some more amazing May Arts ribbon, a SRM sticker, PTI double sided banner and Mat Stack sentiment and some Tim Holtz white picket fence stain and I'm good to go!

And here's another one for the same card order with PTI In Bloom, Paper Smooches Sentiments and PTI Super Stripes and Tim Holtz distress ink...

7 comments:

cbuswell said...

Fabulous card, I love the texture of the corrugated card, it looks gorgeous with the purple! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

Lynn said...

Two gorgeous cards...I rarely use purple but you're inpsiring me...and PS congrats on your Runway Inspired win!!

Rose said...

i am loving the use of packaging :) both are so pretty :)

Teneale Williams said...

You have been a busy little stamper I see, the CASE Study card is amazing and I love the texture you have added.

Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week

~amy~ said...

gorgeous...I really must make some cards with the exposed cardboard...it is really a fab look...love how you've incorporated purple into your cards....awesome work.

Karen B. said...

Purple (and green) really scare me. You've handled purple like a pro.

jen said...

Still living the corrugated- and the purple would've made me nervous- but you are rocking it!