Card Recognition

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Happy Birthday wine card



Greetings...  So I saw the new CASE Study card and the Play Date Cafe "B& W" splash color challenge... and somehow wine came to mind :)  I taught another card making class tonight and we had so much fun making gift tags and gift card holders.  Will share a few photos later...   And I made a serious dent in my crafty chaos today, click here to see a few photos. Cheers for now.

Materials: My Favorite Things Let's Toast sentiment and die, PTI oval dies, Cuttlebug embossing folder, PTI white card stock, Bazzill basic black card stock, Versfaine black ink, Twinery twine

9 comments:

Donna Bowman said...

Too cute! Love that you used twine for your splash of color! Thanks for playing at The Play Date Cafe.

Lynn said...

I love how you used the twine for the wine...yes I'm rhyming! awesome!!

~amy~ said...

Love the smidge of twine and the embossing!

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Love the bit of twine in the glass!

Karen B. said...

Twine as wine? Genius!

Emily Leiphart said...

You're so creative! I love how you used the twine as wine. Hey, that rhymes! LOL

jen said...

You know I love that twine wine!!!

Rose said...

love the way you added the twine :)

Maureen said...

love your wine! How creative! Thanks for playing with us again over at CASE Study :)