Card Recognition

Friday, November 23, 2012

More Thanksgiving crafty goodies


  

Happy Thanksgiving leftovers!  I used my version of the new Simon Says Stamp Challenge sketch for this Thanksgiving wine label. CASology is having a "Gobble" challenge this week and I loved Tracey's card with the PTI Foodie Fun stamp.  



And I've got another card for this week's CASE Study Challenge.  Happy shopping for those of you who are Black Friday gals, I'm an anti-shopper who plans on looking for a Christmas tree :)  Call me crazy.

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Crazy girl...I'm Black Friday shopping and blurfing:) waiting for the kids.... Awesome wine label and your stampy card is awesome!

Lynn said...

I normally shop with my mom...but not today...instead I'm taking a picture of a family with 32 people...wish me luck!! Love your tag and card. good luck finding the perfect tree!

Tracey McNeely said...

Another amazing post, love both of your projects. I started laughing when I saw the wine tag and was thinking Gobble! Thank you for sharing with us again this week at CASology!

jen said...

Another great couple of creations! Love that your tree is up already!

Karen B. said...

You should start a shop selling wine labels, each is so unique and different. I personally, of course, love your use of the golden days set.

Rose said...

another fab label and card girl :)
i don't go out and shop on black friday either, i prefer to shop on line. good thing i do as there are no small craft shops here! lol

Rosemary said...

lovely wine label... pretty card! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Jean Martin said...

Erin I love these! And your fall color combo is fantastic!!! Thanks for playing with us over at CASE Study! :)