Card Recognition

Thursday, November 15, 2012

thanks...red wine



Happy Thursday, I've got a long list of cards I need to make and I'm hoping I can use a few challenges to help tick off some of them.  The thanks card is based on this week's CASE Study Challenge, I had out my Artful Delight November Card kit (and since I'm such a messy crafter, the papers were just sitting there).  I used the Paper Smooches sentiment and colored it in using a water color brush and distress ink.



And this mini card was based on Runway Inspired, love that I turned the spot of red into a glass of wine.  But really, drinking alone really isn't the best, so I really should've had 2 glasses.  But since I love doing virtual toasts to some of my friends (yes that's a shout out to you Jen) I'll leave it..  Better get the kiddos out the door.  For a super fun ice cream post check out this blog post I did yesterday.

10 comments:

Rose said...

oh i love the dragonfly's and your wine card is awesome :)

lostinpaper said...

Both your cards are wonderful! I especially LoVe those dragonflies!

Jeanne J said...

Erin, Great projects - the dragonflies are great against the ledger paper, and your wine glass card is a great take on the purse in the photo!

Karen B. said...

I think the one glass is cool, a great focal point and they know you are at the other end of it with possibly a glass in your hand too. The first card is fun!

elizabetakushner said...

Love the colors of your first card :)

jen said...

CHEERS, my friend!

E.T. said...

super fabulous cards Erin!

Virginia L. said...

Very creative take on the challenges, Erin! Both are well done!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Erin, you always layer your cards in the coolest way! Thanks for joining us on the Runway!

Debby said...

Great cards Erin! I love the bold 'thanks' and great take on the RIC. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)