Card Recognition

Saturday, January 26, 2013

sending warm thoughts

Today's card is inspired by Amy's card (see below), and she was inspired by Amber's card for CASE Study Challenge (bottom card).  Did any of you play along with Wida's CASADIA?  I love when the inspiration train gets going and you never know who's going to jump on board?  Post a comment if you CASE my card :)  I am going to teach this card at my next class at Ben Franklin "All Occasions Winter Cards,"  doesn't a coffee card seem perfect?  Wishing you all a fabulous Saturday.  I am marveling that this is my 901st blog post... holy cow.

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh la la...I love the cardboard background...the touch of distressing is awesome.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!!

~amy~ said...

i
love
it.
I love the white on yours and the washi/twine combo...excellent my friend.

Lisa Petrella said...

Erin, this card ROCKS!!! I LOVE every single detail! It's just perfect!!

Karen B. said...

Fabulous case, the corrugated, whitewashed background is a fun touch.

Glenda J said...

This is fantastic! Love the corrugated background and fabulous colours.

Emily Keaton said...

LOVE this card, Erin! 901 blog posts? That's super!!

Rose said...

love the cardboard :)
is Wida starting another CASDIA? that was so fun :)

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Eek, this is fantastic!! Love how much the splatters of paint added to the design. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study! Chupa xxx

Debby said...

I've just done a casadia post today! Love your case of a case and thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Jean Martin said...

Erin!!!! This is absolutely amazing! I love this!!!!!!!!!!!! One of my favorites!!!!! Thanks for linking up to CASE Study Challenge! So glad you could join us! :)