Card Recognition

Monday, January 21, 2013

thanks...and another trailer chalk board card




I'm playing along with the CASE Study Challenge this week, but I used the Moxie Fab World "Itty Bitty Card Challenge", so this fun card measures 3 x 2 1/2.   I made this fun faux chalkboard trailer card the other week (click here) and promptly sold it to someone on Facebook and it inspired another card order by a friend.  She asked for 4 of them... so I made one (I'll get to the other three, when inspiration hits).  I did some shadow inking on this one and because Unity's stamps are rubber, it was hard to line up the image, and I kinda like how it looks a bit blurry.


10 comments:

Lynn said...

Good morning Erin! Two fabulous cards...don't you love those Lil Inker Dies...they add the perfect touch to two gorgeous designs!

~amy~ said...

love them both...especially the chalkboard one...super lovin' that technique lately.

Emily Keaton said...

Awesome!

Virginia L. said...

Both are fabulous! The little chalkboard card is super lovely!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Love them both!! I need to try the chalkboard technique one of these days... :)
Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study this week :) Chupa xxx

Teneale Williams said...

You have been a busy little stamper! I love both the cards but I think it is very clever how you have cut the inside of the vase out.

Maureen said...

love your sweet little chalkboards! I'm loving the trend too :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Jean Martin said...

These are wonderful!!! I have not tried the chalkboard trend yet though! Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Rose said...

awesome cards :)

Cath said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Make an Itty Bitty Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)