Card Recognition

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

true friend and thankful for you




Greetings friends...  I used this week's Play Date Cafe colors and made a CAS one layer card.  I made the card below when trying to come up with a card for CASE Study Challenge, and I must admit I like the other card better.  My random share for the day is that I gave a talk on blogging, some of you know I have a super active work blog, so I gave a talk at a local business incubator organization on how to improve your business through blogging.  I think it went well :)


11 comments:

~amy~ said...

How do you juggle everything?!

Awesome cards...love the hexies!!!! I heart your tag card...sweet colors!

Lynn said...

I'm sure you were a rock star! You definitely are an amazing entrepreneur. Love your cards today...way to use the non-traditional colors with the leaves...love it!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Both designs are great, terrific colours! Thanks for joining us at CASE study! xx

Rachel W K said...

oh i love those fun hexagons and they work so well with this color story! Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Karen B. said...

Congratulations on a successful evening! You are a fabulous business woman. These cards are cool too, I like the embossing on the second card, really plays well with the stamps.

Emily Keaton said...

Two great cards, Erin! And way to go on the blogging talk. ;-)

Sylvia said...

Fabulous cards, Erin, Love all the texture and the colors you are using! Have a wonderful Wednesday, I know your days are busy!

anya said...

Great cards, Erin - you can't go wrong with hexagons! The scored lines framing the image are a beautiful touch, too. So glad to see you playing along again with the Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Rose said...

girl you are one busy chick :)
love the hexys and that tag is so pretty :)

Alicia said...

I can't get enough of those hexagons. Love! Thanks so much for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe. :)

Kelly Griglione said...

Oh how cool, I haven't seen your other blog before. Wow you are a busy lady!! Lovely cards! Thanks so much for sharing : )