Card Recognition

Thursday, February 21, 2013

you rock



Playing along with the CASE Study Challenge crew this week, the January Muse is Teri, and I think this fun bold graphic card suits her style well.  I met with a gentleman named Coryon Redd yesterday who does internet marketing and SEO settings, I've got some room for improvement on the Outside Inn's website (i.e. Nevada City motels/ Lodging Nevada City CA), anyway, here's the card I'm going to send him as a thank you!  Can you tell I'm loving, loving, loving all my May Arts ribbon???  



12 comments:

Laurie said...

Love it! And super fun ribbon technique!

Lorraine said...

lovely card

Kristie Goulet said...

Love how you used your awesome ribbon!

Lynn said...

You rock for sure...I need more of that chevron ribbon in the deep red...it is fabulous.

Tenia Nelson said...

Oooooooooh!!! Totally RAD card!! True story.

Glenda J said...

So striking! Love the colours.

Jeanne J said...

Ooooh I'm drooling over that May Arts Ribbon - You got me girl - Great fun card and great way to showcase your new goodies!

Aimes said...

Fabulous use of ribbon!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)
Hugs!
x

Rose said...

love how you used the ribbon :)

Debby said...

Love those strong diagonals! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Jen W. said...

Now there's a way I could use ribbon - no bows necessary! Love the funky, graphic look!

Lindsey said...

FABULOUS card! Love everything about it!