Card Recognition

Friday, March 8, 2013

heartfelt thanks



Happy Friday blog friends...  I'm playing along with CASE Study, the new muse is Julie.  I love white on kraft, red on kraft... love, love...  I used all Hero Arts stamps on this card, with some white Stampendous embossing powder and green Zing embossing powder and some Tim Holtz distress inks. I cut the bottom the of the sentiment panel with the top half of the PTI Pretty Peonies die, fun little decorative edge.


Here's how I spent my morning... was having a grand ol time skiing with the family, till my poor co-worker called to tell me she had food poisioning and was throwing up at work, oh dear.  So, that was the end of our ski day.  Such is life, right?

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

white, kraft and red...awesome.

Fab snowy picture.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Maureen said...

Erin, this is SO gorgeous. I agree, anything on kraft is yummy :) That blossom just pops! Too bad about your lovely time skiing...poor co-worker though, that's no fun either. Thanks for playing with us again over on CASE STudy :)

Teneale Williams said...

Just wonderful! I can see what inspired you for the CASE Study muse! Thanks for playing at CASE Study this week.

Teneale

Lisa Petrella said...

Such a pretty card! LOVE the white on kraft with the POP of red! And gorgeous views on your ski day! Sorry to hear it got cut short. Hopefully you'll have a chance to get out again soon!!!

Julie Ebersole said...

WOW!!! I love your bold interpretation of the inspiration photo--this is gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful card Erin! Lov that big red flower.

Larissa Heskett said...

Beautiful Card!! Love your take on the challenge!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)