Card Recognition

Sunday, March 24, 2013

life is good





Greetings!  I'm playing along with this week's CASE Study Challenge, Julie's fun card was the source of inspiration.  I also liked that this week's CAS-ual Fridays was to use "no stamps", something I don't do very often.  Paper Issues is having an "up in the clouds" challenge, how perfect!  So I paired up some May Arts denim ribbon, some cloud dies, a camera die cut (that I got from Paper Issues), a SRM sentiment, a recycled piece of cardboard (and yes, it was from a PTI package for those of you who have seen me use them before) and lastly I used a photo I'd taken of our favorite ski resort (that's Lake Tahoe in the photo).  If you're looking for my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday card click here.

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

I thought I recognized that camera die...what a great card! I love the look of the exposed cardboard and check you out, so clever putting a pic in the middle of the camera...

maria f. said...

That bright photo in the viewer is just perfect. And I love the cardboard in the BG.

Glenda J said...

This is brilliant Erin! Love the camera and corrugated paper. Terrific photo too.

annieambriel said...

Fabulous cards Erin!!! :)

Stampn'HI said...

Such a cute card...loving the layers and how it all goes together perfectly!

Jingle said...

I love how you put the photo in the camera die! This is so cute! Great design and absolutely fabulous texture! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

Ajascha said...

What a coole Card. I love it.
Hugs Ajascha

Maureen said...

hello corrugated cardboard! I love this and all the elements you've used...what, no sequins!! ? LOL Please let it be a non trend! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

shirley-bee said...

Wow, love your use of corrugated card on this design. And the addition of the photo in the lens is genius!

Andrea Ewen said...

So cute! Love the corrugated cardboard as a base and the clever camera lens-view! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

Lori W said...

I featured your card on the Paper Issues blog today! Thanks for linking us up!