Card Recognition

Saturday, March 2, 2013

smile!



Playing along with CASE Study, Teri's card has so many elements that could inspire you.  Obviously I veered from my literal path (be proud).  My friend Erica sent me a card today and I wanted to send her one back and she's on a photography mission this year to take a photo every day, so I thought I'd play along with the Moxie Fab World "Camera Craze" challenge.  My sister recently printed a bunch of small prints of my instagram feed and that left the photo of my husband on a hike last summer to be the perfect size for the card, might have to try to incorporate more photos into my cards...  I also have used two new May Arts ribbon on this card, faux burlap and woven chevron, can I say again how much I love being a MA Ribbonista

Materials: SRM sticker, Camera Die cuts from Paper Issues, My Mind's Eye patterened paper, Tim Holtz woodgrain embossing folder, PTI notebook die, May Arts faux burlap and woven chevron ribbon, PTI kraft card stock, Tim Holtz distress stain antique linen

8 comments:

Cassie Box said...

What a fabulous idea! You totally rocked the camera die cut!

Maureen said...

Hi Erin! What great texture on this card! The perfect card for a photography friend :) Thanks for playing with us again over on CASE Study :)

Glenda J said...

Absolutely terrific! Great idea to put a photo in the camera.

maria f. said...

This is totally fab, Erin. Like yours better than Teri's ;)

Emily Keaton said...

Cool card, Erin! That camera diecut is awesome!

Teneale Williams said...

Erin. you have created a fab card, I love all the different textures you have used. Thanks for playing at CASE Study

Rose said...

love how you added the photo of hubby :)

Cath said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Camera Craze Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)