Card Recognition

Saturday, April 27, 2013

let your dreams take flight



So I saw the CASE Study challenge and knew I wanted to play along with something to do with clouds... but if you read yesterday's post I was getting a bit discouraged by the state of my craft room....  


But...drum roll please.... 


And as a result of cleaning up I found the above cloud paper which I'd won in a Paper Crafts giveaway last year at some stage... bonus.  I paired the paper with PTI Happy Trails and May Arts twine and die cut the paper with Lil Inker stitched mats, presto.

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect, your card and your cleaned up space:)

Lynn said...

Yahoo for treasure finds when you clean up your space! I love it!!

Teneale Williams said...

That was very brave showing your craft area messy, we card all relate to have area's like that at times. I really love your card with the twine over the sky. Thanks for playing at CASE Study

Jeanne J said...

Doesn't everyone create like a tornado? Was worth the effort! I love your card - the twine with the paper airplane was cute and clever!

Lisa Petrella said...

My craft desk is looking A LOT like your first photo right now!!! HA! Love the happy card you created with that paper you found when you were cleaning up!!! You've totally inspired me to get organized!!!

Debby said...

Wow your room is tidy now! Great combo of elements. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Christina said...

Super cute use of that paper, and I love the twine trail for the airplane.

Aimes said...

What an awesome use of twine on this card!
Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study!
:)

Darnell J Knauss said...

Congratulations, Erin, for the well-deserved Top Three honor for your unique and sensational card!!

maria f. said...

Hey, congrats on your Top Three for this CAS beaut. And for a clean workspace :)