Card Recognition

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Flower Tag



Greetings...  Today's simple tag was loosely inspired by the latest CASE Study Challenge.  An earlier version had leaves... but they ended up being omitted...  less is more right?  I've used some new Hero Arts goodies, excited about their new Stamp Your Story line.  I'm going to do a HA class at Ben Franklin, just need to sort out the date, but if you're in my 'hood and want to come along email me and I'll let you know when we set the date.  Moxie Fab World is having a tag challenge and I love that this one could be used for any occasion.  I've tied the tag together with May Arts twill chevron, denim and burlap string.  A Blog Named Hero is having a Clean up Your Act CAS challenge and this is so perfect for that challenge.

If you missed day one of the May Arts Scor-Pal hop, click here for a list of participating blogs and check back tomorrow for Day #2, prizes to be won!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the little pop of yellow and Karen's stamps ground the design perfectly!

Kara Lynne said...

It may be loosly inspired, but very profound! Gorgeous!

Rose said...

gorgeous :)

Tracy Ercole said...

Gorgeous tag Erin

Michelle Lupton said...

I love your combination of ribbons at the top - great tag! Thanks for playing along with A Blog Named Hero's CAS challenge! :)

Cath said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for linking this up to the Gift Tag Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)