Card Recognition

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Birthday to you




Welcome to another 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday, I had been playing with the some Hero Arts dogwood blooms to figure out how to create something for the CASE Study Challenge and ended up creating this tag, so the leaves and blooms were sitting on my desk waiting for a purpose... love it when you can use the scraps all over the desk to quickly put together a card.  I've used May Arts Crochet Velvet ribbon and added some Wplus9 leaves and Defining words, a couple of dies (Lil Inker Designs stitched mat, Spellbinders circle and PTI Limitless Less Circles) and a SRM sticker sentiment, presto!

To see what the rest of the DT have created go check out their blogs:
WendiRoseJenny, Annie and Janice. 

9 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the gorgeous dogwood blooms and I spy my favorite WPlus9 leaf dies! Great take on the sketch.

sandi said...

What a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing.

~amy~ said...

This turned out gorgeous...love your multi-tasking!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful!

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful use of the sketch. I love that crochet and velvet!

Debby said...

Oh so elegant! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

Rose said...

girl this is sooooo pretty and i love the ribbon you used :)

Susan said...

I love to make flowers. This card inspired me to make more .