Card Recognition

Thursday, June 20, 2013

enjoy every moment ice cream card



Enjoy every moment...  can you see how I took this week's CASE Study Challenge card and turned it into a white CAS card?  I need some extra birthday cards for a card order and who doesn't love ice cream for a birthday treat?  On this card I've used some Kaiser Craft "Save the Date" paper, Lawn Fawn background, PTI sentiment, Lil Inker square stitched mat die and May Arts velvet corduroy ribbon.  Have I mentioned before that I take photos for our local ice cream shop?  It is a difficult job...  

5 comments:

jen said...

Somebody has to do the tough jobs.... Love the combo you used to get to this CAS card!

Rose said...

LOVE your yummy CAS card :)

maria f. said...

My fave of the CASEs I've seen. Great color choices - unexpected.

Lynn said...

You know I love all that white space. Fabulous take on Lisa's inspiration card. I love the ice cream photos!

Vickie Z said...

Kay i'm not good at white space but, this is perfect! Fabulous use of the colors and love the ice cream!