Card Recognition

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Birthday and a winner



Happy Birthday CASE Study Challenge style.  I've added a couple of sequins (thanks Maria) so I can play along with the Let's Get Trendy crew.  My background stamp is Hero Arts (I bought their June mystery box on a whim, grin), the wood sentiment and flower stickers are Little Yellow Bicycle, SRM sentiment, May Arts burlap string and a chipboard hexagon that I'm pretty sure I bought through Paper Issues.

And... drum roll please... the winner of my 1000th blog post giveaway is.... ~amy~.  Thanks for the well wishing everyone... 

9 comments:

Glenda J said...

Absolutely love it! Great layout!

yyam said...

Love the mix of elements here...especially the touch of sequins!

Thank you for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now!3.

maria f. said...

Eclectic. Go girl!

Lynn said...

Love the mix/match of elements! This is an awesome take on the CASE Study card Erin!

Kara Lynne said...

Love that background, I thought it was embossed. Beautiful colors and a perfect CASE

~amy~ said...

Hey, that's me! LOL...just minding my own business...coming over to leave your some bloggie love on your oh-so-fabulous card and bam, there's my name. how exciting! Thank you!!!

Love your fun card....all the elements are wonderful...sequins, wood, twine....perfection! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Trendy Now! 3

Rose said...

congrats amy!!!

love the card with the wood banner :)

Jeanne J said...

Hi Erin! Love your take on the CASE challenge. The flowers are so pretty and that sprinkle of sequins satisfies my need for bling!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Trendy 3!!!!