Card Recognition

Monday, June 3, 2013

hello times 2


Good morning, I've got a quick post for you, as I really need to get out the door to work (I'm having a sense of deja vu, this is the first Monday morning I've gotten side tracked by the PTI Make It Monday challenge instead of packing my lunch).  This week's challenge is flagged borders, I used some Basic Grey Hipster paper and a sticker and a combination of the PTI Tag It Sale, double sided banner and Ever Day Frames dies.



And I made this last night, a card for the CASE Study Challenge, love Maile's wooden leaves... I've used the Hero Arts leaf stamp and embossed them to add some color.  The hello and arrows are from the new Hero Arts Stamp Your Story line, so I'm going to enter this in their month long challenge to show off their goodies.

And... still time to play along with my 1000th post challenge/giveaway...  $20 gift certificate and a spool of ribbon up for grabs.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I played along with your challenge :) Actually made two cards (didn't like the first one at all!) Seriously loving all the patterned papers on your first card.

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card Erin!

Kara said...

super cool banner border!

Colleen said...

Fun cards!

Lisa said...

Love them both Erin, great job!!

Rose said...

ok i love the banners and your stamping of the leaves :)

Cassie_lu said...

love how you turned the banners on the side.

Wida said...

Love this...it's so artsy :)