Card Recognition

Friday, August 23, 2013

thank you and birthday wishes




A CAS Thank you card based on this week's CASE Study Challenge Jennifer McGuire card.  I pulled out some Basic Grey paper, the new PTI thank you die and some sequins and presto. 



This card is a redo of this card, which was for a card order I need to send off, but I got the frantic call from my neighbor, "I need a birthday card, I'm on my way to a party" and since the card was still sitting on my desk... I sent it off with her and redid the card.  I used this week's CAS-ual Friday colors for the redo.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I love both cards. The CASE study background is amazing and I love your subtle patterns on your CAS-ual Fridays card!

Karen B. said...

Two amazing cards but I totally dig that first one!

~amy~ said...

awesome cards! Happy Friday!

Lisa Petrella said...

FABULOUS take on the CASE study challenge, Erin! Love it! And the second card is also a beauty!! Love the scored lines---perfect detail!

Maureen said...

that is fabulous paper! I did the same...let it take centre stage...love the sequins! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

Leigh Ann Baird said...

Both your cards are lovely! Thank you for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

cbuswell said...

Awesome cards! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

dua memon said...

nice posting of latest-thank-you-for-birthday-wishes