Card Recognition

Sunday, September 1, 2013

a day to celebrate




Don't you like my rather literal take on this week's CASE Study Challenge?  I love Jennifer's card and her tutorial on her CASE was full of great tips.  So if you've read some of my other posts in the last week I'm teaching a class with mists this week, so they're just sitting on my desk... begging to be used... so I stamped the Hero Arts chevron background stamp, embossed it in white, die cut the banners and then spritzed the banners.  I sprayed the wooden heart with the red mister, love....  Now why didn't I think of this before I decided on the cards for the class?

5 comments:

Kate said...

Lovely Card Erin, and Congrats on Winning over at the WMS PJ Party. It really is a day to Celebrate.

Melinda said...

Erin, this card is just wonderful! I love the chevon banners and the distressed look! Great job!
Melinda

~amy~ said...

Looks GREAT!

Lynn said...

Very literal...and very gorgeous!

Debby Hughes said...

Love the embossing and misting combo! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study :)