Card Recognition

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Birthday Cards


So my neighbor has asked me to make her 10 birthday cards, so one of the ways I can "mass produce" 10 different cards is to play along with challenges.  The first card today is based on the CASE Study Challenge, many of you already know that I love kraft and red, so add brown to the mix and I'm happy.  The May Arts chevron ribbon was a bit too white for what I wanted, so I added some distress ink and stain to the ribbon to darken it up a bit.




And this card is a bit too simple for my taste... but basically I used all the same goodies from yesterday's card and added a SRM sticker sentiment to the card.  I've used this week's CAS(E) This Sketch.  2 down, 8 more to go...  

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I love both of these cards (you know i love the CAS design). And I'm right there with you...if I need to mass produce there will be lots of challenges involved.

donna mikasa said...

Perfect take on the sketch, Erin! Wonderful cards!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love the background of the Case Study card!

Betty J. said...

Your sentiment on the vellum looks so pretty. Beautiful CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

Leigh Penner said...

Two super lovely cards! I love the embossed background on the first one and the bright & cheerful feeling of the second one!