Card Recognition

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

pink cowboy boot birthday cards


So my cousin ordered 30 cards from me and I'm thinking "I better get cracking on those before I see her in 10 days," so I promptly sat down and watched trash tv and drank wine.  This morning, I decide, perhaps I should start that process.... so I decided to play along with the latest CASE Study challenge, but thinking of my cancer kicking girlfriend Kayle (and her love of cowboy boots) I decided to switch out the ballerina theme.  I kept the pink on white and white on pink and added an extra tag to the mix.  I've used May Arts twine, woven velvet and satin pleats, WMS sentiment and a cowboy boot I pick up at Paper Souce.  





3 comments:

jen said...

These are fab! Only a couple more to go :) really dig the pink background & of course awesome use of may arts!!

Lynn said...

I love the cowboy boots. They certainly rock!

cbuswell said...

Loving the boots! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!