Card Recognition

Monday, November 18, 2013

coffee tag card





Happy Monday morning!  I needed a card to send some goodies to my blogging pal ~amy~ and since we're both such huge coffee crafty folks, I thought I'd play along with the CASE Study challenge and make her a card.  This week's PTI Make It Monday is to use heat and stick embossing powder and glitter and I've added some hexagons to the patterned paper (and let's just say it was not as successful as Heather's card).  And if you don't follow my Facebook page for my cards there's a little giveaway, I'm going to draw the winner later today, click here.

Supplies: PTI Latte Love, PTI Rosie Posie hexagons, PTI tag, PTI cover plate, vellum, patterned paper from stash, May Arts ribbon (Center StitchesDenim and Burlap String)

12 comments:

De hobby droom said...

We love it! So beautiful :)

Renee said...

I think it's pretty, and even if you don't think it turned out as good as Heather's, at least you had the nerve to try it! I am definitely not ready to play with glitter, I do not know how to keep it from glittering the entire scrapbook room and parts of my house LOL!

maria f. said...

That is so cool with the B/W image. And the bestest ribbon/bow treatment to match. Do you get previews of the MIM videos or how do you crank these babies out so fast every time?!?!?

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic card Erin, love the muted tones.

Helen F. said...

Great coffee tag, Erin! I just love that stack of cups ~ bet Amy will too ;-)

Lynn said...

Amy will love this tag! I adore all the fibers. Hoping today is a better day!

~amy~ said...

I LOVE it:)

Carolanne said...

Love the cups and glittered stamping. This looks great in black and white.

Pattie J. said...

time for a break. coffee, tag for coffee beans, and cups for sharing. Can't beat that combo. that's what I thought of when I saw your creation. love the colors. and this image.

artful-notions said...

Erin, I can't find a thing wrong with this darling card. So cute!

DIANA L. said...

Awesome card Erin, i love those Cups. Great design.

Marybeth said...

Beautiful tag! I just received my die for the cups! Can't wait to make a tag !