Card Recognition

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Holiday pinwheel tag



So obviously I like kraft and red...  so when looking for inspiration to play along with this week's CASE Study challenge I used the WMS Pinwheel stamp, Cosmo Cricket paper, May Arts ribbon, sequins and tag (which is hard to tell but I used the Life Style Crafts letterpress).  I'm teaching a tag class on Wednesday and I should be prepping the pieces instead of creating more options...  creative procrastination anyone?  But I spent part of my day dealing with a blown up water heater and a flooded floor, so I deserve to tinker, right?

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Ahh...blown up water heater...that is no fun! You definitely deserve the inky time and you put it to good use!

~amy~ said...

tinker away...doesn't sound like fun with the water heater!

Your tag is wonderful...love the pinwheels!

Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Definitely deseve a tinker! I love kraft and red too!
Gorgeous tag!

Cathy Weber said...

Always love kraft and red together and add in a few pinwheels to take it over the top! Really like this one.

maria f. said...

Let's hear it for not-in-your-face sequins! Sorry about the flood. And I knew the Outside Inn was you :-)

Maureen Merritt said...

What a fun holiday tag! I love kraft & red for the holidays. Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

cbuswell said...

Fabulous tag! Love the colors! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!