Card Recognition

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

with sympathy and love

 

My neighbor asked for a sympathy card and I made the above card using WMS stamps for the Bed Time Story sketch challenge on their blog.



And this card is for the latest CASE Study challenge, when I saw in the inspiration photo I knew somewhere in my stash was the fun die cuts from Rose, but where oh where...  I've used a number of different dies on this card, PTI, Wplus9, Lil Inker and Lawn Fawn!  Hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving, does that really mean that Christmas is less then a month away?

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Really pretty sympathy card...I love the background stamping in black.

Awesome take on the CASE study! Lotsa goodness on that card!

maria f. said...

Wow, that sympathy card is so striking. Love those black leaves in the BG.

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful cards, Miss Lady!! :)

Julia Aston said...

Two very lovely designs!

Beverley said...

Two lovely cards, love how you've used the die as your base card for the CASE Study card. FAB take on the case too. Hugs Bev x

Lynn said...

You should see our house right now...getting ready for 34 people to come over on Thursday...my hubby wins rock star status for everything he has done. I need to get moving on making a few casseroles! I love how you combined all the dies...awesome!