Card Recognition

Thursday, December 26, 2013

happy birthday




So when I saw the latest CASE Study Challenge I immediately thought of the Wplus9 stamps.  I've added a black and white background, but added some embossed colored flowers to the vellum tag (so I can play along with the PTI Make It Monday A La Carte challenge).  And I tied the May Arts faux canvas ribbon with burlap string, so I can hop along with the PTI crew (again, click here for my coffee bag).  The sentiment is PTI, as well as the tag.  Right-o, enough procrastinating over here, I've got quite a few goodies to share on my blog this week, so beware, I'll be back with more, but for now I'm heading out the door to work.  

13 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely inspired card Erin! The vellum tag is so pretty!

~amy~ said...

2 posts in one day...love it! This is awesome, great job on the inspiration!

Rhonda said...

Great take on the inspiration! So sweet.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Perfect take on the inspiration photo!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Love your vellum tag! Great take on the inspiration photo.

Lynn said...

You've been a busy bee this morning. I love the floral stamping. Gorgeous.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!

jen said...

great take on the challenge- and of course, fab use of ribbon :)

artful-notions said...

Love that vellum tag and those sweet colors! Beautiful!

Tracy Ercole said...

Very pretty love the vellum tag

Suzanne Russell said...

A beautiful vellum tag! I love your combination of inspirations here. It all worked together so beautifully. Surely no one would actually eat those magnificent cookies, would they? : )
Happy New Year!

Aimes said...

Fabulous use of vellum, Erin!
Thanks for studying with us at CASE Study! :)

Joeann Isaac said...

Gorgeous!