Card Recognition

Saturday, December 14, 2013

let it snow




Let it Snow... coming from the girl who went skiing the last 2 days and ran over how many rocks?  We need more snow in Tahoe, so please, let it snow for the holidays.  I'm playing along with CASE Study Challenge, which made me think of snow, so I'm also playing along with CAS-ual Fridays and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, "Let it Snow".  And I embossed the vellum sentiment, so this will also work for the PTI Make It Monday Challenge.  And now I'm taking my over tired ski legs and going to bed.

8 comments:

Kristie Goulet said...

Erin, this is so very pretty! There is just something I love about these colors together! Stunning!

~amy~ said...

Love the layers...awesome.

Lynn said...

The embossing is gorgeous. Love the vellum sentiment!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous! I love it!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Very pretty Erin! Great colour combo.

Aimes said...

Lovin' the texture on this card, Erin! Thanks for studying with us at CASE Study! :)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Erin, so elegant and pretty.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Jingle said...

This is very cute! Love the ribbons popping up! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!