Card Recognition

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

CASE Study tag


I've got one more CASE Study Challenge project for you, many thanks to Chupa and the CASE Study team for having me as a guest designer.  Check out Donna's fabulous card, I turned my project into a tag :)  I used the WMS Big Blooms stamp and then added a piece of vellum with gold embossed PTI sentiment on top of the tag.  I used two different types of May Arts silk and wrapped the special box with ribbon.  I'd love to see how the card inspires you.

11 comments:

Virginia L. said...

Beautifully inspired project, Erin! The tag is stunning! Love your guest design work this month over CASE Study! Congrats!

DIANA L. said...

Pretty I just love that tag die. Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

You have been an awesome GT for CASE Study and today is no exception. Stunning!

donna mikasa said...

Love your sweet tag, Erin! I may CASE this one day! ;)

Joni nina Andaya said...

What a Perfect tag Erin, so loving that color a Gorgeous take on Case Study :)

Lisa Petrella said...

Beautiful tag, Erin! Love the gold embossing---so elegant!

Paper Crafting With Angelina said...

I absolutely love the tag you created. Simple and elegant.

~amy~ said...

Excellent, love your tag! That bloom is perfect!

Melissa Smith said...

Lovely wrapping! I love the touch of gold!

Laura Davis said...

Sooooo pretty!
Laura

Mrs. Miles said...

Hi Erin,

Your tag is so elegant, like a little gift in itself!

Blessings,
Barb