Card Recognition

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

happy birthday and a tag



Happy birthday, CASE Study Challenge style, seriously I love that card challenges send me digging through my very disorganized craft room looking for supplies I already have (this card was the paint blob stamps by Hero Arts), and since I was experimenting with different ink pads this week, I used all sorts (pigment, chalk, dye and hybrid on this card).  I added 3 tiny sequins to the card and a Wplus9 birthday sentiment so I can play along with their birthday celebrations.  And my tag below is another try for the Wplus9 Trend Birthday challenge, thankfully there was no tragic food with this project (read this post).  I liked the embossed jar and rolling pin added a bit more texture to the otherwise simple tag. I've used 3 types of May Arts ribbon :)


5 comments:

jen said...

These are both great- love the experimenting! :)

~amy~ said...

You are speedy quick on the CASE study challenge! Love the fun colors in that card...super fab design. Love your tag too!

Annette22 said...

wow, I love your card

Annette

shirley-bee said...

Love your CASE Study card, and all your recent tags!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute card!
Laura