Card Recognition

Saturday, February 15, 2014

on your special day/follow your dreams


I wanted to play along with the Wplus9 birthday celebrations, this week's challenge is called "Step it Up", so I added a few layers to this card.  Originally I was thinking it would be a wedding card, but now with these colors, maybe a new baby card?  I've used the Wplus9 dies and sentiment, and added a PTI Mat Stack die out of DCWV burlap paper, May Arts chevron twill ribbon and stamped and embossed the entire card stock with a Hero Arts background stamp and a small piece of vellum.



My second card today is for the latest CASE Study challenge.  I used the Craft's Meow background stamp, a fabulous new caravan stamp by my friend Lindsay (click here to buy via etsy), and a PTI sentiment and some cloud dies.  And below is a photo from my proud mama moment, Mr. Ben entered his first ski race today and won his age group.  Woo hoo.


4 comments:

Laura Davis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Davis said...

This is such a cute card! Congrats to your son, I bet he's loving watching the olympics!!
Laura

Lisa Petrella said...

Both of these are totally sweet! The first one would definitely make a beautiful new baby card!! And that second one is rock star----love the colors, the images, the font of the sentiment---everything!!!! And...way to go, Mr. Ben!!!! Congrats on your win!!!

~amy~ said...

everything is absolutely awesome...especially about your boy. that rocks. proud momma moment.