Card Recognition

Thursday, February 6, 2014

thank you wine bottle





Thank you wine bottle tag... I'm teaching a wine tag class next month and I wanted to make another sample, so I was inspired by the latest CASE Study challenge and Wplus9 Birthday "Comfort Zone" challenge (hello, we know kraft/wine tag/ribbon, it's all up my alley).  I used the Wplus9 Defining Words in the background and embossed it in gold, I spritzed the whole tag with white mist and added a vellum tag with some vellum chevrons.  The thank you is part in kraft and part in cork (I can tell you that wasn't initial the plan, but I broke the die cut, so I had to improvise).   I've got May Arts velvet, silk and burlap string on the tag and the wine bottle is wrapped in May Arts burlap ribbon.   I'll add this tag to my Pinterest board of wine tags, cheers!

6 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Fun wine tag, Erin!!! Love the mix of textures!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome idea...the embossed background is a perfect touch! Thank you for joining us! ~S~

Lynn Mangan said...

Love how you used the chevron...and yes this is 100% your comfort zone. Gorgeous!

Joeann Isaac said...

Great interpretation!

Laura Davis said...

Awesome!
Laura

~amy~ said...

Love how you were inspired by CASE study! awesome wine tag!