Card Recognition

Thursday, February 27, 2014

with sympathy for your loss




I was inspired by this week's CASE Study, because I have that frame and I realized I've never inked it up... what are we going to do with me?  So while searching for that stamp, I found another mini PTI set and used that one (which has also been neglected).  So I've used WMS flowers and PTI sentiment and wrapped the card with May Arts burlap cord.  And two, not really related crafy side notes-- I mailed off a custom card order to Malta this afternoon (will share project later this week) and I received my box of goodies from winning the Paper Crafts Stamp It contest (holy toledo, what a box full of goodies!!!). 

4 comments:

Lynn Mangan said...

Awesome use of your stamps Erin...love the sweet collage of stamps/elements...and yahoo on your Stamp It box!

~amy~ said...

wahoooooooo for new goodies!

Love your use of bright happy colors for your sympathy card...looks awesome.

Maureen Merritt said...

I love those flowers and the colors you used! Glad you played along at CASE Study this week!

cbuswell said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!