Card Recognition

Saturday, March 29, 2014

thank you CASE Study tag


I'm back… been on a family vacation, we only drove 2634 miles…  for those geography buffs, where can one drive to from California (and return) in that distance?  Tonight's crafty project is for the latest CASE Study Challenge, I was inspired to make a tag and pill out all sorts of yummy May Arts ribbon (satin pleats, sheer with tinsel edge, silk and velvet ribbons).  In addition to the ribbon I've used PTI sentiment die and Tag it Sale, plus the Doodle leaf dies, plus WMS stamp, Stampendous black embossing power and a doily.  It's hard to see, but I misted the kraft tag with white mist…  

4 comments:

Lynn Mangan said...

Welcome home! That is a lot of driving...holy cow! I love your card...you knocked the May Arts ribbon out of the park.

Rose said...

beautiful :)
i will guess you went to Colorado???? i know you went skiing :)

~amy~ said...

Dude, that's a whole lotta driving.

I love your take on the CASE study inspiration!

Jeanne J said...

SO many great details - the doilies, pretty ribbon and double tag. S o elegant!