Card Recognition

Sunday, March 9, 2014

true friends



"True friends are families which you can select," Aubrey Hepburn, you know who designed this stamp set?  My friend Karen.  I haven't had much time in my craft room this week, but I've had some good time with friends and family.  (It's a rare opportunity to have a meal with both my siblings and my dad, so while I loved the opportunity to see friends this week, I also appreciated my family, even if I didn't chose them!).  Today's card was inspired by this week's CASE Study Challenge and I also wanted to play along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge "Tag".  Right, and now that the clocks have changed, I better get my lunch packed and head to work.

Materials: The Craft's Meow sentiment, PTI frame and die, PTI Tag die, gold sequins, May Arts silk and burlap string, Glitz patterned paper, cork, PTI chevron cover and linen cover plates, Tattered Angels mist, Studio Calico wood heart, Versafine black ink, PTI kraft ink

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is such a pretty card!
Laura

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty, love the sentiment teamed up with the veneer heart and sequins!