Card Recognition

Friday, April 18, 2014

happy birthday CASE study envelope





This week's CASE Study is a fun clear envelope, so when I went searching my stash for options (found a clear draw string bag, a vellum envelope of varying sizes and ended up finding this kraft chevron bag that my friend Lynn had sent me, it was once full of die cuts, would where the die cuts are now?).  So instead of a clear bag, I went for the vellum tab, under the tab are some gold sequins and a fun extra heart die cuts.  I've used the PTI happy die, Paper Smooches birthday sentiment, some cork paper, SRM sticker and some gold embossing powder for this simple little envelope.  Thanks CASE study crew for making me think outside the card.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

You are the master of using all your goodies. Love the sweet little stitching sticker and cork.

~amy~ said...

Looks awesome, gotta love a krafty bag!

Jeanne J said...

Great take on the challenge. I love the kraft bags - you dressed them up beautifully!

Tasnim said...

The neutral colors with the gold look amazing! Beautiful CASE! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE study this week!