Card Recognition

Thursday, April 24, 2014

there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy



there are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.  

I'm playing along with the latest CASE Study challenge, I took a few of the elements and made this card (be proud Lynn, it's not that literal).  I've used the PTI building block sentiment, Wplus9 leaf die, Studio Calico wood heart, Basic Grey paper, SRM sticker a flower from Jeanne, a scrap half circle, white mist, PTI kraft card stock and a corner rounder.  

Last night the Cub Scout Pack meeting hosted Evan Strong, a local paralympic snowboarder who won gold at the Sochi Winter events, click here and here to read about him on my work blog.  But this card and his message last night really help remind me that there are so many things to be happy about.



4 comments:

Lynn said...

Amazing story. Thanks for sharing the link with us Erin. Wow is simply not enough. Love the picture! And...I'm very proud of you not being literal girl. I can see the inspiration...gorgeous.

~amy~ said...

Check out your freestyle collage card...love it! off to read!

Jeanne J said...

Oh I think you nailed this Erin! I was trying to think of ways to add the little typed sentiments and you made it look easy and seamless! Well done!

Jeanne J said...

How cool to get to meet Evan Strong too!