Card Recognition

Sunday, June 1, 2014

happy birthday CASE Study card



Happy Birthday CASE Study card, thanks Wida for the inspiration and Jeanne for the goodies from the 12 Kits of Occasions.  I really need more sequins, my selection is sparse...  Hope everyone has a lovely Sunday, I'm at work and about to start the journey up Mount Laundry.  But I'm excited that one of my local photos is one of the cover photos on a new tourist publications... will post a sneak peak on my Instagram account after I get the laundry moving.

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Fabulous card. Love the layering and way to go on the cover!

~amy~ said...

Oooooohhhh....this is lovely. Who makes that flower die? Love the watercolored panel. nice work.

Congrats on the cover photo! how exciting!

Rose said...

so pretty!!! congrats on the cover photos :)

Anja (scrappie) said...

Congrats on the cover photo and your card is amazing love the colors. Thanks for joining us over at CASE Study.

Julia said...

Beautiful! Love your color combo! Is that navy? love the change from black! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

maria f. said...

Yay for you, Ms. CASE.

Wida said...

Lovin' your card cover girl!