Card Recognition

Sunday, July 27, 2014

so grateful tag card


CASE Study Challenge inspiration, I've used PTI sentiment and tag die, Hero Arts butterfly dies, May Arts chevron twill, sheer with ruffle ribbon and burlap string, embossing paste, watercolors, black and red embossing powder and a corner rounder.  I also misted the black card stock with white and gold, so it has a bit of a sparkle to it in the right light.  I love that challenges make me think outside my normal box, better go find the white pen so I can actually write on the inside.  Happy Sunday crafty peeps, back to work I go, but if you follow my Instagram account you'll see I have lots of fun on my days off.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

What an awesome tag card...love all the details and the embossing powder AND paste!
Thanks for joining us at Case Study :)

Lynn said...

Love the color combo. Awesome take on the inspiration.

jen said...

Love it- that paste looks awesome on the dark background :)

umichka said...

What a lovely tag! Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.