Card Recognition

Friday, August 1, 2014

a day to celebrate



TGIF friends... I have no idea why I've neglected my card blog this week, it's Friday and I'm home alone for a couple of weeks and I'm trying to think what I've been doing that has kept me from creating things....    Anyhoo, playing along with the latest CASE Study Challenge.  Below is a tag I made while playing around with some of my Waltzingmouse Stamps....  I'm trying to organize my ribbon and die drawers, and unfortunately I have yet to succeed, so the piles are getting in the way of my creativity?


Card: Hero Arts flower and sentiment, PTI background, vellum, embossing powder, water colors, PTI kraft card stock, May Arts leaves, corner rounder, Versafine black ink, PTI antique linen ink

Tag: Waltzingmouse Stamps flower, leaves, background, Lawn Fawn "to", PTI Tag It Die, plus banner and leaf die, May Arts silk ribbon, PTI kraft card stock, vellum

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

ooooohhh...love your card and tag! awesome pops of silver on your card and the tag...gorgeous.

can't wait to see your finished organization :)

Claire Brennan said...

Oh this is lovely Erin! mind if I pin? :)