Card Recognition

Sunday, August 17, 2014

coffee collage card



Happy Sunday crafty pals....  I wanted to play with the PTI Make It Monday challenge this week, but the only color I have for a re-inker is classic kraft, so I used the PTI Hexagon cover plate and added some a bit of color to the white embossing paste.  After leaving the piece on my very messy craft desk for the better part of the week I finally found inspiration in Cindy's card for the CASE Study challenge.  I don't do collage style cards very often at all, but enjoyed pulling out various pieces from my stash and adding them all together (I've got: 2 PTI stamp sets, PTI notebook die, Lil Inker stitched frame mat, Authentique paper, free digi tag, Studio Calico wood arrow, DCWV burlap paper and a flower from I think Basic Grey).  And b/c I had so many layers I decided to make a one layer coffee card inspired by my coffee stamp addict blog pal ~amy~, which I gave to my husband this morning with a cup of coffee.


3 comments:

Joyously Noelle said...

Cute collage card! Looks like it would be fun to make.

Lynn said...

I'm sure your hubby loved his card...love the one layer beauty. And you certainly rocked the collage card. Love how you combined the elements.

~amy~ said...

How did I miss this....LOVE.