Card Recognition

Saturday, August 16, 2014

thanks




thanks…  not sure where I've been this last week, it's not like me to take an unscheduled break from my card blog, but between the return of my family from their trip, a big photo shoot of a farm to table dinner, 2 nights in a tent….  I tried the new PTI Make It Monday technique earlier in the week, but I don't have very many ink refills, so I was stuck on how to mix the colors (I have since tried a few different techniques).  Today's project was inspired by Donna's card for the CASE Study birthday challenge.  I used PTI ink, put it on an acrylic block and then mixed the embossing paste into the ink and it worked well.  Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Looks awesome...your circles remind me of macaroons...evidently I'm hungry:)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is fabulous, Erin!

Luanne said...

Love this! Excellent case too.

Lynn said...

I love the big polka dots...looks fabulous! Can you believe I played along with a MIM? :)

jen said...

I knew you'd get linked up ;) this turned out great!! Excellent case too ;)

donna mikasa said...

Love the texture from the embossing paste! I'm inspired to give that a try!